Please read this disclaimer carefully before using the product, the use of this product is deemed to be the recognition and acceptance of the entire contents of this disclaimer. This product is NOT suitable for people under the age of 14. In the course of using the product, the user promises to be responsible for his or her own behavior and all the consequences arising from his or her own behavior. The user promises to use the product for legitimate purposes only and agrees to comply with these terms and any relevant policies or guidelines that may be established by UDIRC.
The latest disclaimer: Please use the version from our official website.
This product is a multi-rotors aircraft, under the circumstance that power supply is normal and components are not damaged, in low altitude outdoors or large indoor space to provide excellent flight and photography experience.
1. Excellent performance of this product depends on the original UDIRC parts, UDIRC does not bear any legal liability for any loss or damage caused by not using original UDIRC parts.
2. This product is limited to fly in a special area, once you use this product, you are deemed to have carefully read the relevant regulations of the International Civil Aviation Organization and the local airspace regulations and UAV regulations, and you understand the related legal liability arising from non-compliance with the above provisions that may result in a violation of legal requirements. And you promise to take responsible for your behavior and all indirect or direct liability arising from the use of the aircraft which is not in accordance with the user manual.
3. Make sure that the power supply system and other function modules are connected correctly and that the aircraft is away from the crowd and vulnerable, fragile and dangerous goods.
“Photography, wifi real time transmission are functions in partial products”
Precautions for use of aircraft
Be sure to check the following one by one before flight.
1. Keep away from insecure factors such as obstacles, crowd, high voltage lines and so on when flying.
2. Be sure to fly at a safe takeoff weight to avoid danger.
3. To avoid wireless devices such as remote control transceivers, airborne WiFi devices and other wireless devices to affect or interfere with each other.
4. Make sure the remote controller, battery, and all components are adequately powered.
5. Be sure to turn on the remote controller first, then start the aircraft. After landing, disconnect the aircraft power, and then turn off the remote controller.
6. Be sure to check that all the parts are in good condition and do not fly if any part is aged or damaged.
7. Do not use in places where the electromagnetic environment is complex, such as near high voltage lines, near large power equipment, near mobile communications base stations, and near television stations. This may affect the communication of this product, result in remote controller or image transmission communication abnormalities, or affect the aircraft heading identification and positioning accuracy.
8. Do not fly in strong winds, rain, dust storms and other bad weather.
9. Please read the instructions carefully, as well as the relevant instructions and video on the web before flying.
10. Check that the propellers and motors are installed correctly and securely and that the obverse and reverse propellers mounting positions are correct.
Do not close or touch the rotating motor or propeller, or may be subject to serious personal property damage.
Flying environment requirements
Fly in open environment
Wifi signal is good
Keep the aircraft in sight
The flight altitude shall be lower than 120m
Precautions for use of airborne camera equipment
1.Do not allow the equipment to come into contact with or submerge in water or other liquids. If the equipment is exposed to liquid or moist air, wipe it with a soft, absorbent dry cloth. Equipment that falls into the water may cause permanent damage to the parts if it is powered with water.
2.Prohibit the use of alcohol, volatile oil, thinners or other flammable substances to clean up or maintain the equipment.
3. Do not store the equipment in a damp or dusty environment.
4. Do not use (or store) equipment with strong sunlight or high temperatures.
5. Please stop using the equipment immediately when the equipment is smoke or if there is peculiar smell gas.
6. When shooting important scenes using this equipment, please take several test shots before actual shooting to ensure that the equipment is in normal working condition.
7. When using the camera, please comply with the relevant laws, regulations and ethical standards regarding privacy.
Battery use and charging precautions
1. Do not immerse the battery in water. The battery should be stored at room temperature in a dry place.
2. The aircraft battery is prohibited from being used in combination with disposable batteries (such as dry batteries) or batteries of different capacities, models and breeds. Please make sure the batteries model of remote controller is the same, do not use inconsistent batteries.
3. Keep the battery away from children and animals.
4. Do not charge the battery near flammable material or liquid.
5.Aircraft battery must be charged using the recommended charger.
6. When using battery for flight, make sure the battery is installed in place.
7. Do not connect the battery directly to a wall outlet or on-board cigarette lighter outlet.
8. Do not put the battery into the fire or heat the battery.
9. Note that the power terminals can not be shorted.
10. Do not transport (or store) the battery with necklaces, hairpins, or other metal objects.
11. Do not impact, throw the battery, so that the battery is hit by hard objects.
12. Do not attempt to disassemble, modify, or repair lithium battery.
13. Do not use nails or other sharp objects to pierce the battery shell, do not hammer or pedal the battery.
14. Do not disassemble battery in any way.
15. Do not use (or store) batteries in high temperature heated environments, such as inside of car in direct sunlight or hot days. Otherwise the battery overheating may ignite (self-ignite) and cause a safety accident.
16. Do not use the battery in a strong electrostatic field, otherwise the electronic protection device may be damaged and cause a dangerous accident.
17. If the battery electrolyte leaks into the eyes, do not wipe, should immediately rinse with water, immediately seek medical help. If not dealt with in time, the eyes will be hurt.
18. If the battery has a peculiar smell, heat, deformation, discoloration or any other abnormal phenomenon, it should not be used. If the battery is in use or charged, it should be removed from the electrical appliance or charger immediately and stop using it.
19. If the battery terminals are dirty, wipe with a dry cloth before use. Otherwise the battery will be bad contact, resulting in energy loss or can not be charged.
20. Discarding the battery at will may cause a fire. Discharge battery fully before handling the battery and insulate the output with an insulating tape.
21. It is forbidden to use an aircraft battery other than UDIRC battery.
22. Do not overcharge the lithium battery.
23. Do not place the battery in a pocket or bag to prevent the battery from short or from contacting with sharp or metal objects.
24. Do not leave when charging.
25. Check the wire, plug, surface of charger regularly. Do not use any damaged charger.
26. All the batteries are used in accordance with the guidance of UDIRC official website or follow the quick start guide, instructions and this disclaimer.
UDI does not bear the liability for compensation and legal liability for personal injury, property damage,(including direct or indirect damage) caused by the following reasons when using this product.
1. Pilots cause damage in the case of alcohol drinking or drug anesthesia, dizziness, fatigue, nausea and other poor physical condition or poor mental condition.
2. The pilot’s subjective intent cause bodily injury, property damage and legal liability and so on.
3. Any compensation for mental damage caused by accident.
4. Damage caused by the operator’s operation in the nature reserve and other prohibited flight area.
5. Do not assemble or manipulate this product in accordance with this manual.
6.Other damage caused by poor operation of the entire aircraft because of Self-modification or replacement of non-UDI production of accessories or parts.
7. Damage caused by the use of non-UDI production of products or imitation UDIRC products
8. Damage caused by pilots’ operating errors or subjective judgment errors.
9. Aircraft itself poor operation caused by aircraft natural wear and tear, corrosion, line aging.
10. Aircraft issued a low voltage alarm, still no landing, causing the aircraft to fall.
11.Knowing perfectly well that the aircraft is in an abnormal state (such as water, oil, soil, sand and other unidentified substances penetrate and assembly is not completed, the main parts occur significant failure, the accessories are obvious defects or missing), still force flight and cause damage.
12. Aircraft is in the magnetic field interference area, radio interference area (such as near high voltage wire, the large power equipment, radio and television tower, cell phone base station and other areas), no-fly zone regulated by government or pilot vision in the backlight, vision obstruction, Blurred vision, poor vision, etc. are not suitable for manipulation and other conditions are not suitable for the operation of the flight, causing damage.
13. Flying in bad weather, such as rainy or windy (more than category 4), snow, hail and other bad weather.
14. Aircraft encounter collision, overturning, fire, explosion, lightning stroke, storm, tornado, heavy rain, flood, tsunami, land subsidence, ice collapse, cliff collapse, avalanche, hail, debris flow, landslides, earthquakes and so on.
15. Damage due to infringement caused by any data, audio data or video data obtained by the pilot when using aircraft.
16. The damage caused by protecting circuits or battery, inadequate charger or improper usage.
17. Any indirect loss and legal liability arising from the problem of equipment or accessories (including memory cards), such as images or videos, can not be saved.
18. All flight and shooting not in accordance with instructions.
19. legal liability, or the resulting loss of all personal property, or damage to the ecological environment caused by pilots who do not comply with local laws and regulations.
20. The loss and legal responsibility caused by pilots who have not completed enough flight training and rashly carried out an unsafe flight.
21. Pilots attempt to fly in places expressly prohibited by laws and regulations or related management units.
22. The loss and legal liability caused by pilots who do not comply with UDIRC official announcement in the UDIRC official website, this product manual, user quick start guide, the way of use mentioned in this disclaimer, and various precautions.
23. Other damages that do not belong to UDIRC scope of liability.
This product is only intended for personal use. Prohibited uses include, but are not limited to, the following activities: (1) defamation, abuse, harassment, tracking, threatening or otherwise violating the legal rights of others (such as personal privacy); (2) taking unauthorized photos of others or private area; (3) operations outside of general commercial purposes or other uses (espionage), unauthorized investigations, etc.) (4) violating local laws, administrative regulations or local customs.
(1)In some cases, personal shooting or recording of performances, exhibitions or commercial buildings may result in violations of the intellectual property rights of others. (2) In some areas or countries, mini aircraft is not allowed to be used for business purpose.